In the darkest hours of my life, I feel the light!

My name is Anuj and I am from Delhi. I'll keep it short as there's nothing new in my story but I can write a good testimonial for Dr. Puneet who just save my life when I was on death bed. I am a content writer and just had my first job with a multinational company who's is into astrology. I used to write daily horoscopes, Zodiacs compatibility, and what type of stone a person can wear according to his/her zodiac sign.

The job used to function with multiple shifts and I was deployed into a graveyard shift batch which started from midnight around 1:30 Am to 11:30 Am. I wasn't very fond my what I was doing but because of some financial crisis at my home I had no choice but to work with A MNC. Indeed I was earning well and was able to quench my family's essential needs, but at the same time my health started to get deteriorated and I wasn't aware of what future has stored in for me.

I used to be always so cautious about my health, but because of my job I wasn't able to exercise and always eat outside food available in my canteen. Gradually this rewarded me with one of a serious health ailment that really changed my life.

Ayurvedic Hospital for Kidney Failure Treatment

In the beginning, I used to have some mild pain in the back which slowly got intense and unforgiving. Also, I started having some urinary problems such as blood in the urine, painful sensation while passing urine and used to have slow urine than usual.

I decided to talk to my doctor about it and he told to get myself screened just to know whether I have kidney dysfunction or not. My report was showing that I was suffering from chronic kidney disease which was getting worse with every passing day.

I was numb because I never expected my life to happen this way but that’s what life it is unexpected things happen and you can do is to keep holding up, that’s all we can do. I was pretty much embarresed about that at the age of 25 I got this problem inside me. I talked about it with my friend on which he told me about Ayurveda and it’s effectiveness.

I googled about it and gained some releavant facts about it, it’s just a pure science which works practically not magic, no witchcraft spell. In the broadest sense, many people underestimated the powers of Ayurvedic treatment as it’s a gradual process and require patience, disciple and hardwork to get the expected results. As I searched more about it on Internet I came to know about Dr. Puneet who’s a skilled Ayurvedic expert and has cure more than one lakh patients during his service. When I first met him he assured me that I’ll be fine soon and gave me some medicines with a specially curated diet plan that I had to follow during the course.

With time, the changes were taking place in my health. I was feeling better and my energy levels were improving. I was a little happy after realising this. With some more time, I became more healthy and less problems were left to cure. I was eating well and as ordered. After some months, I got my natural kidney health back and as per my latest reports,my kidneys started working well. I was back to my normal life and so happy with Ayurvedic treatment I got from Karma Ayurveda.

I thank Dr. Puneet for saving my life, good bless you and keep up the good work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!