Ayurveda turned out to be my guardian angel

Hello guys my name is Shashank, and I am a software engineer working in one a multinational company based in Gurgaon. I never wanted to be the one I am now “ Software engineer”, I was the life that I never asked for so I developed my hobby of traveling to new places, socialize, experiencing foods of different regions, and going on a date with mountains.



I wished to be a full-time traveler, but the weight of responsibilities in my personal and professional life has always kept me away from it.

But, one day my traveling adventure turned into a misadventure when I was tracking in Spiti valley, a beautiful place located in the foothills of the Himalayas. The place is in Himachal Pradesh, and if you’re planning to visit this place then come back to your room before it gets dark as this place has snow leopards that can come from nowhere. Second, don’t forget to enjoy a scenic view of the sunset from the top hill.

Coming back to my story…

I was tracking in one of a hill in spiti, and it was a steep climb. I started my trek around eight in the morning thinking that it’s a sunny day so everything would be quite visible and safe. But, mountains make their weathers, it’s due to high altitude the weather changes very rapidly and make it difficult to predict the climatic conditions at high altitude. It was raining heavily, and the rocks very slippery. My shoes were not able to hold the grip as I slipped down 50m down from the edge. My ribs were broken, my right shoulder was dislocated, and I was bleeding a lot. When I opened my eyes I was at the hospital, luckily I was saved by the locals. I would have died due to excessive bleeding or got torn apart by a snow leopard.

It takes 6 months of full recovery, everything was going great, but after some time I started having some urinary problems such as having pain while passing urine, blood clots, and foamy urine with a strong foul smell.

I decided to talk to my doctor about it and he told me to get my urine samples tested because the symptoms were of kidney infection.

During that accident, I had broken ribs which have also affected my kidneys and it gradually turns into a kidney infection.

After 2 months of recovery, I was consuming alcohol every weekend which had to make my kidneys’ health even worse.

After seeing my report, the doctor told me that I am suffering from stage 3 kidney disease, and I need to undergo dialysis or a kidney transplant to live.

I have seen my grandmother dying every day when she was on dialysis the procedure is painful and can give you lots of side effects.

One day I got to know about Dr. Puneet Dhawan who’s a skilled Ayurvedic expert and has cured more than one lakh twenty thousand patients in his service. I contacted Dr. Puneet who’s a skilled Ayurvedic nephrologist and has cured more than one lakh twenty thousand kidney patients with Ayurvedic treatment.

Dr. Puneet is a gem of a person I ever met, he treated me like his family before, after, and during the treatment. He assured me that I will be fine like before.

Ayurvedic Kidney Doctor and Hospital

I was given some Ayurvedic medicines with a specially curated diet plan that I had to follow during the treatment. His medicines and diet plan were equally supportive, and within six months I started feeling deeply healthy inside out. My energy level changed drastically, and so did my mental health. I am thankful to Doctor Puneet Dhawan for letting me feel the best of health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!