Ayurveda cured my kidney disease cured completely!

In our hard times, most of the time either we blame God or any other person. But often, it is seen that the person is himself responsible for his problems. Health issues are the worse conditions where we feel totally helpless and depend upon a doctor or physician completely. But finding a good doctor has become a true challenge these days. Most of the patients are always unsatisfied with the treatment they are taking but not having availability or knowledge about a better doctor, and they have to continue with the same treatment. It’s the most hurting condition. I, Shyam Sundar from Rohtak, Haryana, am telling you this because I have gone through such medical stress. In the same context, I am here to share my personal life experience, which would definitely be beneficial for people suffering from kidney problems. Actually, I am a kidney disease survivor and I know what problems a kidney patient has to face for during his treatment.


It was the year 2016 when I was diagnosed with kidney disease. I run my own dairy chain so I have to visit the most often. Due to such a hectic work schedule, I got diabetes which eventually harmed my kidneys. When I got to know about my kidney problem, I got too hopeless and thought that there was no cure for my problem as I knew about dialysis and kidney transplant loopholes. I was in great worry and thought that my life had few time left. This is how, I was getting into depression silently. I soon stopped visiting my dairies, meeting with friends or relatives and was spending most of my time either at my home or at the hospital.

During those days, I accidently met an old friend of mine. Firstly, I didn’t recognize him but he recognized me. When he told me a little more about himself, I recognized him. He asked me, how the world was going with me? I replied calmly that I had much time left in this life and started crying in front of him. He made me understand to not to lose hope and asked me about my problem. I described my kidney problem to him. When he heard about a kidney disease, he told me to not to worry as it was curable in Ayurveda. Then he told me about an Ayurvedic hospital that had cured his mother-in-law’s kidney problem completely. He further told me that Ayurveda could heal kidney health with herbal formulas used in Ayurvedic medicines. He also told me that after treatment her mother-in law was living a normal life. He strongly urged me to try the same Ayurvedic kidney hospital.

I got a belief and thus thought of trying Ayurveda. I contacted his suggested Ayurvedic kidney hospital and started taking treatment from it. In the first month of the treatment, I got no any sign of improvement. But as the time flew, I had some changes in my health. I followed Ayurvedic treatment for around a year and got my kidney disease cured naturally. All thanks to that friend who told me about Ayurveda and Karma Ayurveda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!