My carelessness ruined my kidneys' health

Hello, my name is Rishi Kumar, and I am from Budhpur, Delhi. At present, my age is 61 years; I have recently retired from my government job. Actually, today I am going to share about an accident related to my life with all of you, which I am scared to even think about.

This was about a year ago when I had just retired from my job. Let me tell you, and I have been a type 2 diabetes patient for many years. As soon as I crossed 50, I started seeing big changes in my weight. I felt very thirsty all of a sudden, big boils started on the face and back, and my weight had increased to two times.

At the insistence of his wife and children, I got a sugar test done, after which it was found that I am suffering from type 2 diabetes. This thing was like a shock to our whole family. Being diabetic is not an easy thing, and you have to avoid it a lot. We saw a doctor near our house. He gave me a tablet, which was to be taken both in the morning and before the evening meal.

I started making that claim, but the mistake started when I didn't remove sugar from my diet. In the early days, sweets were reduced, but sugar in tea did not stop. And after drinking Chai every other day, I used to eat sweets too. Sometimes barfi and sometimes halwa, despite everyone's refusal, I used to say this, the claim was going on.

Slowly my health started getting more problems. I have to go to the office too, when my mealtime used to go here and there, I didn't even know. Rice and potatoes were not even avoided, but now I used to have fatigue and back pain all the time.

A few more years passed like this, but my problems did not decrease but increased even more. I now had swelling in my lower leg and itching and rashes in many parts of my body. I thought this was happening with my increasing age, I would retire in a few months, and I thought after that if I stayed at home comfortably, then all the problems will be fixed. There was retirement, but there was no improvement in health. Now I used to have trouble even getting out of bed. My son works in Delhi, he came on vacation, and he had realized after seeing my condition that this is a serious problem. He immediately decided to take me to Delhi, where I was admitted to a hospital, and after reports, it was revealed that my kidney had failed.

I knew it didn't happen in a day; the doctor said it was impossible to recover at this age, and I would spend the rest of my life doing dialysis. My wife and son were very upset, and we had no idea what to do now. And will dialysis be right for me or not?

Troubled by all these questions, we decided to take dialysis. As soon as the first dialysis was done, I felt that I could not be cured by this. I used to pray for my death every day. One day my son came and said that now there is no need to stay in these hospitals.

On the insistence of my son, I went to karma Ayurveda kidney care centre. My son told me that these people heal the kidney as before without dialysis, that too in the shortest possible time. Here I met Dr. Puneet ji. He asked everything, from my diabetes to kidney; he also asked how many times I have taken dialysis till now? On which the doctor assured me that now I would not need dialysis. I completely followed the diet and Ayurveda medicines prescribed by Dr Puneet. And within a few months, I was starting to feel better. My health was doing well, and I hardly had any problems after the treatment. Ayurveda is indeed a blessing, and I am glad that I went to Karma Ayurveda for my treatment. They have given me really great results.

Karma Ayurveda is one of the best hospitals for all kidney diseases, and they are able to cure you naturally and permanently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!