Rupal Khanna from Ludhiyana, Punjab

Hello, I am Rupal Khanna from Ludhiyana, Punjab. I am a makeup artist. You must know how the work of a fashion designer is done. I was addicted to smoking since my college days and on top of that, my work was also like eating and partying till late at night. One day I was coming from Delhi to Amritsar, so when I was sitting at Delhi airport before taking the flight, I can't tell why I started feeling a bit strange, I was just worried that I should reach Amritsar by whatever means because in Delhi Anyway, there are no relatives of my identity, I had reached Amritsar by the way.

After reaching home, I slept after having dinner. Then the next morning when I woke up, I told my mother and grandmother that my health had worsened a bit, then they started asking me what had happened, I told nothing, just a little pain in the stomach.

My mother started scolding me that you are like this from the beginning does not accept a word of mine. Then I stayed at home for a few days, then I don't know what happened that suddenly my health deteriorated and I started having severe pain in my back and stomach, by the grace of God, my father was also at home that day, he took me to the hospital immediately and then the doctor I did all my tests as soon as I came to my senses.

I was asked that if I do smoking and drinking, I was not understanding what to say, I did not say anything, then after some time my second test report had also come in which creatinine was also increased as well as blood sugar was also very high, the doctor asked my father whether anyone else in the family had kidney disease, so my father told that my grandmother has kidney problems and she also goes on dialysis. The doctor advised me to visit a kidney doctor by giving me medicine. Reaching home my father scolded me a lot that if your habit was not bad, then today you would not have to see this day either. I had thought from that day that if I want to be alive, then from today I had to quit smoking and drinking. For a few days, my kidney infection medicine continued.

I had been at home for a long time now even from my office I started getting calls to join the office, now how would I make them understand, even if I understood, they would think that I am making excuses for not coming to work. The very next morning I left for the office. All the people in the office started asking me where was I after all these days, now I told them that my health had deteriorated, they could not believe me that I have a kidney problem.

Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Disease

Then one day when I came out of the office, I suddenly started vomiting and after that, I suddenly fainted then my friend took me to the hospital. The doctor told me directly that you have a kidney problem because your report shows signs of kidney failure. Then I told everything to the doctor that even before this my health had deteriorated. The doctor said then why didn't you start kidney treatment, now without dialysis it is not going to work. Hearing all this, I thought that I am not going to live for long because my grandmother also has dialysis and I have seen her condition. My grandmother was doing dialysis for the last 2 years, there was no difference in her health, I had made up my mind even if I die, but I will not get dialysis done at all. Then I myself research about kidney disease on internet and youtube.

When I started doing this, I came to know about Ayurveda hospital for kidney treatment, I saw that Karma Ayurveda Hospital has cured 1 lakh 50 thousand kidney patients till now. I took the address of Karma Ayurveda and also got the phone number. I called Karma Ayurveda reception and booked an appointment for next week. The receptionist advised me to meet Dr Puneet. Then my father and I reached Delhi Karma Ayurveda Hospital next week. So we went there and met Dr Puneet, he read all my reports and advised me to get tested again. After the report came, Dr Puneet told me that your treatment will last a little longer because your creatinine level is also very high and blood sugar is also not under control. Now I have been taking Ayurvedic treatment for 6 months now I am fine and I have been able to recover only because of Dr Puneet. For which I want to thank him very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!