How Karma Ayurveda lifted me from a hell

Hello everyone, myself Bhuvnesh Kaushik and I am from Chandigarh. Today I would like to share my experience of suffering from chronic kidney disease and how I bounced back to normal life.

By profession I am a student and I used to do bodybuilding also. I was very obsessed with my physique and I always wanted to depend on supplements to achieve an extraordinary body. With this urge I started consuming high protein diets such as red meat, chicken, whey protein, eggs and many more. I did not bother about the daily requirement of protein and I kept on crossing the daily requirement of protein. I was gaining a lot of strength and power and my muscle mass was increasing tremendously. I was happy that everything was going right and if everything keeps on going like this I'll compete for Mr India.

It was 10 October, my birthday and all my friends were excited to celebrate with me. I was coming from my gym session and my friend Kailash called me to tell me that they had organized a party for me in a club. I was happy. I took a bath and after getting ready I left for the club.

After reaching there everybody started wishing me and the cake was ready to be cut and there were lots of bottles of beer and wine. After cutting the cake it was dinner time. My friends started having alcohol and beer and they asked me to have it. And I didn’t refuse them and I started consuming alcohol. Suddenly I fell down and i was not in my senses. I was unconscious and nothing was visible to me. After reaching the hospital, when I was in my senses, Kailash came to me and he told me that I had a brain stroke. The doctor has taken a few samples of blood and a report will come soon. After 2 hours the doctor came to me and said that I am suffering from chronic kidney disease. I was shattered after listening to this. The doctor said that my kidney has been impacted a lot by a high protein diet and steroids. Suddenly a staff nurse entered my ward with the reports and she handed those reports to the doctor. I was shivering and asked the doctor to tell me what was in the reports. The doctor was reading the reports very seriously. After analyzing he told me that the Creatinine level has reached to 5 which should be in between 0.8-1.1. I had tears in my eyes and I thought that my dream will never come true.

The doctor advised me to go for dialysis and he also prescribed some medicines. My friend Kailash reached my ward and I told the exact scenario. He said that he knows someone who has taken Ayurvedic treatment for kidney disease and the person has recovered from kidney damage. I asked him frequently to go to that person. Kailash took me to that person and after reaching their he told me that he has been taking treatment from Karma ayurveda and there is a kidney expert Dr Puneet. He gave me the address and next day I visited karma Ayurveda.

Dr Puneet gave me different advice regarding intake of protein which was the major cause of kidney disorder and he told me about the medical prescription of karma Ayurveda. I started the treatment and after 3 months my creatinine level dropped from 5 to 1.9 and i have full trust on the medications of karma ayurveda under the guidance of Dr. Puneet.

So, this was my journey with karma ayurveda and i am thankful to Dr Puneet for his super treatment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!