How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Vanakkam friends! My name is Kavita Ayyar, and I'm mainly from Chennai, but I'm residing in Delhi with my husband. Both of us are head over heels in love with each other. Every person knows how it feels when we get married to the one we love. According to me, love is the greatest power; it can heal and help you grow in life. I was just a student at Delhi University when I came from Chennai to Delhi. Now, look at me. I'm married and doing what I want to do in the future. But my life was not as perfect as I'm telling you all because I became a victim of a kidney disease a few years ago, and that event ruined my life. In that phase of my life, my husband and my brother helped me a lot. If they had not been there for me, I would have never found karma Ayurveda. Family and friends! It's my request that you please read my journey in order to know the solution for your kidney problems. I hope it helps you all find the best treatment for your kidney problems.

My relationship with my brother is unbreakable, he is my best friend, and he was the one that I felt the safest with. He and my husband were really close, and they were like best friends. That is why they opened a business together. Everything was great until my brother had to go to Chennai for some personal issues. After his getaway, I started missing him, due to which I forgot to take my medications in time. I have been a diabetic since I was 15 years old. Soon after that, I began to feel weak, and fatigue took over my body. I could not eat anything as I felt nauseous and noticed that my feet were also swollen.

I thought that maybe It was something that I ate due to which I'm experiencing all these things. But I was wrong, and my husband told me to get it checked. He was doubtful, and he wanted to clear that up, so he took me to the doctor. That visit changed our lives, the doctors told me that they need me to undergo some tests and the reports came the very next day. They told my husband that it was something that we needed to worry about as he was diagnosed with kidney disease. That diagnosis changed a whole lot of things.

After some days, when I did not hear from my parents, my husband called them and told them that I was having some complications which were taking a toll on my health. He disclosed everything about me undergoing dialysis. Upon hearing this, my brother returned and solved everything with my husband. He said that he knew about the dire consequences of dialysis. When he saw my brother's condition. I looked weaker than before, and it looked like someone had pulled the life out of my body. I was very sad when I saw my brother crying, and my husband worried. They couldn't see me suffering to such an extent. I knew that my body looked like I had not eaten anything for weeks. I saw my parents, and both of them cried upon seeing me. I could sense that they were tense regarding the fact that their daughter was fighting chronic kidney disease.

After a few days of having dialysis, I was tired, and I could not undergo the painful procedures anymore. My husband even told me that the procedures of dialysis were costly, and they won't be able to pay for the next round of dialysis. After hearing this, I was relieved as I did not want to undergo those painful procedures. I was happy that finally, I would be out of this misery.

So I researched a lot in order to find the best treatment for chronic kidney disease. My family tried everything, and we saw ads, read blogs and websites and even uploaded a poset regarding kidney treatment without dialysis. Finally, God heard our prayers and sent a person who directly messaged my husband about his experience at Karma Ayurveda.

Kidney Failure Treatment

The name of the kidney care hospital is Karma Ayurveda, and the hospital has treated more than 150000 kidney patients. The hospital did not involve the use of dialysis and renal transplant. The treatments were based on the ancient art of Ayurveda.

Everyone in my family finally saw a ray of hope, and they decided to admit me to the treatment facility of Karma Ayurveda. Finally, the appointment day arrived, and it was time for us to meet Dr Puneet, who is the medical mind behind Karma Ayurveda. When I met Dr Puneet, he totally understood my situation and explained how I suffered from chronic kidney disease.

He even told me that chronic kidney disease is a dangerous kidney disorder that is caused due to continuous damage within the kidneys. After I heard from Dr Puneet that Diabetes is the primary cause of kidney disease, I understood that when I stopped taking the medications, that was the time when my kidney started collapsing. The treatment started, and some changes in my diet and lifestyle were done. The ayurvedic diet chart was positively impacting my body, and there were no side effects.

The herbal medications healed the kidney damage, and reports showed improvements every week. As Dr Puneet recommended, I was practicing yoga to keep my body, soul, and mind at peace. Yoga helped me acquire the peace that I was craving for all this time. The patient-friendly environment helped me get out of the depression that affected my life. I made sure that I follow all the guidelines properly. Thankfully, karma Ayurveda helped me in curing my kidney disease.

I will never forget the support that I got from the medical care at karma Ayurveda; Dr Puneet, your guidance helped me defeat chronic kidney disease. I still go to the kidney care hospital in order to keep my kidneys' health in observation. The ayurvedic treatment was effective and permanent. Thank you, Dr Puneet, for helping me Kleevage a kidney disease-free life again. My sugar is also in control, and I have been following the same diet and lifestyle that you recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

अब मैं आयुर्वेदिक दवाओं से एक दम ठीक हूँ - Now I am well with Ayurvedic Medicines