Doctor Puneet Treatment for Kidney Failure By Ayurvedic Medicine

Hello all of you, my name is Jatin Kanwar and two years ago my kidney got damaged due to sugar. There is a hereditary problem in the family. I was probably in college when I was diagnosed with sugar and during that time the doctor advised me to take special care of food and drink so that my sugar level remains under control here. I obeyed him and took great care of my food and drink, but over time I became careless towards it. Due to carelessness my sugar level started increasing so the doctor asked me to take medicines. I started taking medicines after which I thought why should I abstain when my sugar level is under control with medicines and that was my biggest mistake. I became dependent on the medicines for the time being and went away from the diet, due to which my sugar level started increasing so much that I had to start taking insulin injections.

Now I was taking insulin injections twice a day along with medicines but due to non-adherence, sugar was not coming under control and this was the root cause of my kidney failure. Before kidney failure, my sugar was high, but now my blood pressure was also high, which was the first sign of my kidney failure. During that time my blood pressure was very high, which was not being controlled even by taking medicines. Apart from blood pressure, I started having very less urination and I was having a lot of trouble while urinating, urine started to smell bad and along with this my urine was turning red in color. Due to swelling in my legs, I was finding it difficult to walk, my legs seemed to be quite scary. There was a lot of swelling in my legs and hands. Sometimes I was not able to stand properly, as I felt a lot of pain and stiffness in my legs. I had lost my appetite and started vomiting several times throughout the day, due to which I was becoming very weak. Seeing that there was no relief from the medicines, the family members got me admitted to a big private hospital where the doctor asked me to get many tests done.

I got all the tests done following the doctor's advice and showed him the reports. After seeing my reports the doctor told me that my kidney has been damaged due to sugar and now I have to start dialysis to recover. I consulted the doctor. Accepting the matter, after a few days, he started getting dialysis done. When I had my first dialysis, I suffered so much from it that my heart wished that death should come now. But to recover, I continued dialysis for the next half year. During this, I used to get dialysis done twice every week, but instead of getting any relief from them, my condition had become so much worse, the doctors started telling me that now my chances of survival are very less and I also agreed to the doctor's words. But now God had saved my breath for me, I had to live more.

Doctor Puneet Treatment for Kidney Failure By Ayurvedic Medicine

One day while I was resting in my house, a neighbor of mine came to visit me and he once advised me to take Ayurvedic treatment. He told me that there is a hospital in Delhi called Karma Ayurveda, where the damaged kidney is cured without dialysis, I must go there once. At first I did not believe it but later I thought again what is the harm in going once. Then I came to Delhi, Karma Ayurveda Hospital within a few days and here I met Dr. Puneet, the director of the hospital. I showed him all my reports and gave him proper information about myself. After seeing my reports, he told me that now everything will be fine, just take Ayurvedic medicines on time and take special care of diet. What was it then, I came home and started taking Ayurvedic medicines as per Dr. Puneet's advice, due to which I started getting enough in a few weeks and the need for dialysis started decreasing and seeing that within a few months my kidney was completely fine. Went. If I am alive today, it is only because of Dr. Puneet and the Ayurvedic medicines given by him. Dr Puneet is a very kind hearted person. He treated me very well and he was happy after seeing my condition when I came to him after the treatment given by him.He asked me to follow a proper lifestyle in future also so that in future I can stay away from other diseases also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!