How Karma Ayurveda Made My Father A Healthy Man Again

Namaste! I'm Koyal Sharma, and I'm a Delhi university student pursuing b.com, my father is a government employee, and my mother is a principal at a school. I know you all must be thinking that both of my parents are successful in their careers. That's what I thought about myself. I also wanted to be as successful as my parents are. But my dreams shattered because of the significant event that knocked on the doors of our lives and changed everything. I never knew that a common health issue like high blood pressure could result in the arrival of a significant kidney disease. I want to share the experience we had when my father suffered from chronic kidney disease. If my father is alive today, the whole credit goes to Karma Ayurveda. I could not pay attention to my father's health as my exams were going on at that time, and I could not take time off of my college. Then after some years, a malicious disease came into his life and started making his life miserable.

I think that it is my responsibility to inform you all about the severe outcomes of unhealthy kidneys. The process of treating the disease had dire consequences that my father experienced. So I hope that his story reaches you through this medium. Read my father's story of how he struggled but acquired good health and vitality of his kidneys. If you also want to help your loved ones suffering and can not find a suitable treatment for your kidney problems. Do not skip the story. I was hoping you could read it and be amazed like I was when I witnessed the efficiency of the natural healing system.

My family is a typical middle-class family, and we were happy in our perfect little lives with the ones we love besides us. But our dreams of having a happily ever after ended soon. It was summer, and my aunt had called me to meet her as it had been a whole lot of time since I had seen her.

I visited my aunt at Madurai and met my cousins after a long time. When I got there, my mother called me and told me that it was an emergency. She called me back home, and when I arrived, nothing was right. My father was in a hospital getting treatment for a significant kidney disease. It was a multi-specialty hospital that has treated a lot of patients, and all of them met with their healthy selves again. I was worried for my father, but at the same time, I was relieved as doctors told me that he was not in danger. Still, the kidney disease was fatal and he needed to be in observation. After that, I started memorizing every moment I spent with my father. It is rightly said that the moment we see our loved one out of our sight, lying in a hospital fighting with kidney disease, we realize the importance of family. And I did too; my mother is a strong and independent woman. In my father's absence, she handled everything very well. I was inspired to see her strength and courage in this challenging phase of our lives. The next day when we met the doctors, they told us that my father needed to be on dialysis. I was shocked and couldn't believe what they said.

Then my mother told me that he was suffering from various complications like swollen feet and eyes; he couldn't control his urges to pee. He suffered from side and back pain. He was never hungry, due to which he became weak and started feeling nauseous. Due to urine problems, he spent a lot of sleepless nights. Whenever I checked his blood pressure, it was high. My mother always thought that these symptoms were signifying a major disease. My mother even told me that she started researching those symptoms, and all of them were pointing in the direction of a major kidney problem. But she was doubtful and aware of the fact that only a health check-up could help in finding the leading cause of those symptoms.

Suddenly, my father's blood pressure touched extreme levels, and she took him to the hospital. My father underwent some tests, and the results that came brought a tornado in our lives. Only then, It was revealed that my father suffered from chronic kidney disease. That's when my mother called me to return as soon as possible.

After hearing this from my mother, I wanted to do something for my father. I researched dialysis and found out that it was an expensive treatment. I knew that chronic kidney disease was a dangerous kidney disorder, and the fact that worried me to the core was that, after some time, it could bring an end to one of the kidneys of my father.

The dialysis procedures started, and after two weeks, my father told me that he was not happy and rather than undergoing the dialysis procedures. He wanted to stop the treatment because his body was not young anymore, and he could not handle the side effects of the painful dialysis procedures. I was very sad after hearing this as I could not do anything. I was helpless, but I gathered up my courage and told him that I would do anything to bring him out of this miserable treatment.

Seeing this side of my father, I was sure that my father was giving up on the thought of being healthy in the future. I opted my father out of the treatment and searched for a better hospital. But, everywhere I went, I found disappointment as every allopathic hospital depended on dialysis or renal transplants. My father was tired of every procedure of dialysis he had, and I did not want him to suffer anymore.

I decided to use the power of social media and posted on my Facebook page and asked other people about the best kidney treatment without dialysis in Delhi. One of my Facebook friends informed me about a kidney care hospital that treated kidney diseases without using modern modes of treatment. Their treatments were primarily based on the ancient healing system of Ayurveda. I immediately booked an appointment at Karma Ayurveda, and within seconds they responded to me.

The next day, my mother and I took my father to the kidney care hospital, and there we met Dr.Puneet; he asked about the medical history of my father and examined the reports carefully. He told us that my father has blood pressure problems, and high blood pressure is the foremost cause of kidney damage. My father's kidneys obtained damage due to the recurring increase in blood pressure levels.

I never knew that a small problem of high blood pressure could affect the rate of functioning of a major organ like the kidneys in the human body. But Dr. Puneet explained every aspect of the disease and told us that the treatment would be done according to the root cause of my father's condition. My mother and I were worried, but Dr. Puneet assured us that my father would be fit and healthy again.

The Ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease began, and it was based on the fundamental principles of the medicinal science of Ayurveda. My father was introduced to the natural healing therapies that eliminated the toxins out of his body. The therapies based on Ayurveda have a relieving factor that helped him relax and treated the side and back pain that he suffered from.

Herb-based medications also played a crucial role in the ayurvedic treatment for CKD. These medications helped in controlling the blood pressure and restored the damaged kidney's function. His health improved as the days passed. He was also following a healthy lifestyle and the diet plan that was designed for him specially.

After 20 days, reports showed that the GFR (glomerular filtration rate) of my father's kidney was improving, and creatinine was also reduced. It was a good sign, and I was happy to see my father reuniting with his healthy self again. He was happy as there were no painful procedures, and it felt like he was taking the command back on his life. The treatment was working and helped him get rid of the high blood pressure and kidney problem.

Thank You, karma Ayurveda, and most importantly, Thank you, Dr. Puneet, for treating my father. He is healthy and happy again. There are no side effects, and his kidney is functioning better than before. Blood pressure is also in control, and there are no harmful antibiotics involved.

Karma Ayurveda is the final destination and the best kidney care for kidney complications. Thank You for reading my father's story; I hope it helps you all in choosing the best treatment for your kidney problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!