Karma Ayurveda is a blessing in my life

Kidney problems can be very difficult to cure. I have always known this my entire life, so I always made a habit not to consume large amounts of sodium and sugar in my food. I always kept a check on my diet, that my wife would usually get frustrated with the scenario. But it is said, whatever is written in the destiny takes place accordingly. My name is suraj kumar, I reside in my hometown patna, bihar. My father had a kidney disease and he had a bad and unsettling old age. This was because of his kidney disease he had to go for dialysis twice every week, he was tired of this treatment doctors were giving to him. As a son I tried everything but alas !! I could not save him from such a bad time. He passed away after a complete kidney failure some years ago. This made me really depressed about my health, so I did try with my diet and gave up extra salt and sodium from the foods. I never added sugar in my tea, and only took a small amount of salt in the food. I thought I would run from my fate.

My problems started a year ago, when I experienced severe pain in the flank and back area. This was not a good sign but as I was taking a good diet I ignored the seriousness of the situation. Slowly my symptoms started increasing with every passing day. Nausea and vomiting was disturbing my whole eating routine. It didn’t matter what I was eating, there was always a feeling of nausea. My appetite was affected badly, I never felt hungry even water was creating problems in my body.

Problems in urinating were increasing with every passing day, my wife got worried and forced me to see a doctor. I went to the nearest clinic and the doctor said to me to have a kidney functioning test and an ultrasound of the area as soon as possible. My heart was racing faster than it ever was, I was scared and nervous from the inside.

I went for KFT and ultrasound, the results blew my mind and shattered my life. I was suffering from a genetic kidney impairment, polycystic kidney disease. This is a very lethal disease, in which the insides or the outer part of the kidney is covered with cysts or liquid filled sacs. I went directly to the doctor. But I knew what was about to happen just like my father. I would need dialysis and would die a fateful death. I could not let this happen to me, I searched all over the internet, as they are the new revolution today. I also asked for help from all my relatives, friends and even acquaintances.

Most of them talked about a kidney care hospital in delhi. Named as “Karma Ayurveda '', as they suggested I read a lot about them. From the website to the testimonials, Doctor Puneet from Karma Ayurveda, could cure kidney disease without dialysis. I was surprised that there is any cure without dialysis, so I went and thought to give this treatment a try at least. I visited the hospital after a week.

Doctor Puneet met me, he is such a nice person, he was not just a doctor but more like a friend. The whole team was enthusiastic and helping, they gave me a diet chart, which was made just for me and depending on my body type. He told me all about ayurveda, and explained how dialysis is not a desirable treatment for kidneys. He was absolutely right, I told him about my father’s condition. He gave me some Ayurvedic medicines made from herbs and plants. After I started the treatment, I could see the difference just within a few weeks. I was surprised by the results, my condition was controlled, and that too without dialysis. Also I was not feeling weak and lethargic like my father did. I was doing much better than before.

Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment without Dialysis

I wish I would have known about him a little earlier and my father would be with us today. I now know dialysis is not a treatment for your kidneys, it is just an artificial work that is performed in the place of kidneys.

Thanks a lot to Karma Ayurveda and the team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!