Karma Ayurveda is the best decision of my life!

Namastey friends! My name is Kripula Joshi, and I live in London with my husband. My family lives in Delhi, India. I moved out of my house when I was 21 years old to achieve my dreams. I am a fashion designer and a makeup artist. I am a career oriented person and that is the reason that I shifted to London. I saw an opportunity for the betterment of my future, and I grabbed it.

When I shifted to London, it was difficult for me to adjust as I was living in a foreign country different from the culture and background that I lived in since I was a child. I faced difficulties in settling, but when I met Avinash, my life changed. He helped me feel that my home was with me. I got married, and we lead a peaceful life after that. My business was at its peak, and he handled the management. We were two people of the same country living in a foreign land brought together with the union of love. Everything was going smoothly until one day, my husband Avinash did not come home. I got a call, and the doctors said that he was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital and found him unconscious on the bed. Everything seemed like a dream as I couldn't believe my eyes. The doctors told me that he collapsed, and after some tests, they have detected a major problem that can prove to be life-threatening for my husband. They told me that he suffered from chronic kidney disease, which is one of the severe kidney conditions. I read that chronic kidney disease spreads slowly in the kidneys and leads them to the verge of malfunction. After reading this fact, I was worried and talked to the Doctor regarding treatment for my husband. They recommended dialysis as his kidney had lost 60% function already. His treatment started the next day where he underwent dialysis procedures thrice a week. I could see that it was very painful for him, and he wanted to be out of this treatment plan. But I could not do anything as they told me that either dialysis or a renal transplant were their only options for the allopathic treatment of chronic kidney disease.

I listened to the doctors and refused to opt Avinash out of the treatment hoping that he would be better as soon as possible. But I was wrong; I never knew about the dire consequences of dialysis. A whole lot of heavy antibiotics and dialysis took a toll on my husband's life. I could not see him suffer anymore and wanted to put an end to his miseries. So I talked to my parents and asked them what to do? They advised me to bring Avinash to India as there is a kidney care hospital named Karma Ayurveda. My mother told me that the hospital had been known for treating kidney patients since 1937. More than 120000 kidney patients have acquired peace from their kidney problems after having the ayurvedic treatment at Karma Ayurveda. This impressed me, and my mother convinced me to return to India for my husband's treatment.

After two days, we met Dr. Puneet. He examined every inch of Avinash's health reports. After reading the reports, he told me that you are at the right place. I told him that Avinash had been a diabetic, and he always managed his sugar, but I don't know what happened that he fell into the game of a life-threatening condition - chronic kidney disease.

Doctor Puneet told me that a urinary tract infection was the root cause due to which sugar levels increased and damaged the blood vessels that filter the blood in the kidneys. The damaged functioning of his kidneys resulted in chronic kidney disease. After hearing this, I was worried, but the Doctor assured me that we are at the right place and Avinash would defeat this kidney disease.

Ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease by Dr. Puneet offered a line of natural healing therapies that worked in the betterment of the health and vitality of the kidneys. Herb-based medications were prescribed to Avinash, and they worked wonders because, within the time period of 12 days, his sugar was in control and creatinine reduced too.

Dr. Puneet designed a renal diet plan according to his reports that included a variety of superfoods good for the kidneys' function. I was happy to see him getting better as the days passed. When I witnessed the miraculous results in my husband's health, I realized the importance of Ayurveda and yoga in our lives only because of Karma Ayurveda.

My husband was out of danger, and there were no episodes of symptoms or complications after the treatment. The Ayurvedic treatment proved to be beneficial and permanent for my husband, and he is living a healthy life along with my parents and me. I am thankful to Dr. Puneet for treating my husband's condition from its core. What a foreign hospital's treatment could not do, Karma Ayurveda did its best and saved my husband from the malicious trap of chronic kidney disease.

All these events proved one thing that whenever we are in a problem, we always rush to our homes as it is the safest place on earth for us at that time. Our parents help us pass through that difficult time of our lives. Dr. Puneet's treatment plan was the safest treatment for chronic kidney disease in India, and it had no risks at all. There was no involvement of dialysis, heavy antibiotics that were drug-based, or risky surgical procedures of renal transplant.

My only advice to everyone who is reading my husband's patient's journey would be that you are tired of kidney problems. It is important for you to realize the importance of Ayurveda and opt for Ayurveda, if you face any kind of health problem. It is the best treatment that is permanent and long-lasting for health problems. If my husband can defeat the disease, then anybody can. The solution is in front of you, contact Karma Ayurveda and get your health back on track just like my husband did. His diabetic problems are also at peace, and we still go for health checkups at the kidney care hospitals.

I hope my husband’s story helped you make a decision or informed you about the best ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease at Karma Ayurveda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!