My Habits of Drinking Alcohol Damaged The Kidneys

Hello readers, I am Vinayak from Mumbai, Maharashtra. My life has been going through a lot lately. And things do not seem very nice and positive in any manner. I just passed my graduation in BBA and was very happy to move abroad for further studies. But there were other plans that Karma had placed alongside. And it was my disease in the kidneys. Kidney disease could be so serious and problematic I never had even imagined.


Initially everything was fine, and yes, I was doing great. It all started when I passed my class 12th exam and got into my dream college. I was excited and was eager to join the place as soon as I could. Some of my batch mates were there with me too.

I got the admission and was immediately shifted to the hostel nearby. My home was far from the college and for some exposure my parents ended up sending me away from them. My college was extraordinary, I loved it there. Things were over the top, and I could not control the excitement within. I made many friends in college, and until the first weekend we were planning to go for a drink together. My habit of drinking alcohol started from this day.

We started coming to this pub for a drink every weekend. Until the weekends changed into days and I missed my classes just to drink bottles of alcohol with the batch mates. My favorite college was turning into a nightmare. I somehow got promoted in the final exams, and to be honest my result was the worst it has ever been. My parents doubted me and decided not to send me for the next year of college.

But I managed to convince them and promised to keep a look on my habits. They sent me back to the college. It was my second year for BBA and the studies were getting tough with every passing day, this time Ihad my concentration only on the studies. I definitely hung out with friends, but the consumption of alcohol was very limited. I only drank once a week, and thought it was not as bad as it was before.

Semesters went through and my drinking habit was limited. I thought that drinking alcohol only once or twice a week does not harm the body. But alas. I was wrong. By the fifth semester, that is by my third year I started experiencing severe pain in the stomach and noticed dark spots near my eyes too.

I always started feeling tired and my stomach always felt full. I could not understand what was happening to me. I started ignoring my problems and avoided sharing them with my parents. As my graduation ended my parents decided to send me abroad for higher studies. But my condition was degrading, as I went to the doctor, he immediately told me to get my kidneys and liver tested.

The reports came and showed that my kidneys were damaged. I was suffering from chronic renal disease. The doctor told me that Kidney diseases can be very hard to treat, especially when there are any underlying diseases in an individual.

Kidneys are a sensitive organ, and their work can be impaired due to various reasons. Different underlying diseases can cause chronic kidney disease commonly known as chronic kidney failure.

I knew my problem was alcohol and I was so frustrated within me, my relative called and told me about the ayurvedic kidney care centre, karma Ayurveda, that is located in Delhi, the capital of India. He advised that I must not go for dialysis at such a young age and that Ayurveda can be beneficial for me. And I can have my normal life back.

My father took the advice and rushed to Delhi from the next flight. I was nervous, noxious and felt so hopeless. I wished if Icould ever go back to my days and change everything. But I knew all this was in vain.

We reached karma Ayurveda and met doctor Puneet in the hospital. When he was surprised that a young boy like me is suffering from kidney disease, I started crying and told him everything that had happened to me, from drinking alcohol to kidney disease. He told me not to worry, we are just at the right place, he could cure me without dialysis and my kidney would be as good as normal. Only I have to swear never to touch anything like alcohol or smoking.

I promised and took the medicine and diet chart he gave to me. A person can cure this chronic disease just by focusing on their Diet schedule, sleeping pattern and doing Yoga and Exercise regularly.

And to all our surprise when I went for the next check - up, my kidneys were in the normal state, and all my impairments were solved. I am so - so thankful to the doctor and karma Ayurveda, for giving almost a new life to me.

Thank you doctors and dieticians for treating me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!