How my decision to choose the Ayurveda cure changed my life?

Hello friends, my name is Mohit Raina and I belong to a rural district of Haryana. For years, my family has been into farming but I thought of choosing a different profession thus I persuaded Engineering in chemical sector and was engaged in job right after completion of the course. I was so dedicated to my job and therefore I was spending hours on different sites. When I returned to my guesthouse, I often slept without having my dinner. In the morning, there was also no fix time for my breakfast. With time, these poor habits became part of my routine or you can say that I got addicted to these habits. Due to my which, my health was getting poor with passing months but I didn’t pay any attention. It was one of the blunders of my life. After years, when my health condition was worse and I was not able to do my job properly, I took tests and diagnosed with a kidney disease.

When I heard about a kidney problem, I didn’t believe on my ears and thought that everything was happening in my dreams. But it was a bitter truth. Knowing about my kidney problem, I asked the doctor “what to do”? He advised me to meet a kidney expert for the best cure. Without wasting time, I met a kidney doctor in a reputed hospital. When the doctor analyzed my reports, he told me to start medications. He prescribed some medicines and thus I started taking medicines. As a couple of weeks passed, I didn’t experience betterment in my health. I was so frustrated because the medicines were not working. I met the doctor again and after hearing my condition, he told me to go for some tests. I underwent his said tests and shared my reports with the doctor. Seeing my reports, the doctor told me that my kidney health was falling rapidly. He added that I was needed to start dialysis as soon as possible because my condition would get even worse without dialysis. I got panic and started dialysis soon. After this painful procedure, I got relief from some of my health issues. So, I was a little satisfied with this procedure. I had to take dialysis on monthly basis and I was taking that. But when some time passed, my earlier symptoms had got severe. I was in depression because dialysis was the only hope for me. I knew about the serious complications of kidney transplant therefore I thought that there was no way out for me. But accidentally, I met an ex-colleague. Knowing about my health condition, he told me to try an Ayurvedic kidney hospital, Karma Ayurveda which was located in Delhi. He further told me that it could be the best cure for my kidney problem as one of his uncles took Ayurvedic treatment from this hospital for his kidney problem and became healthy again.

I did some research about this hospital on the internet and found that the reviews were positive. So, I went to this hospital after taking address from the internet. I met a senior kidney doctor there who told me about my kidney problem and how their treatment would help cure it. After a long conversation about my kidney problem and their treatment effect, I took their personalized Ayurvedic treatment package for kidney problem and returned to my home. I began Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment given by Karma Ayurveda. In the first month, there was no any visible change in my health. But continuing treatment for some time, my health started improving. My complications were getting mild and some of them were disappeared. Taking this Ayurvedic treatment for some months more, I got my kidney problem cured permanently and my kidneys started working well with usage of Ayurvedic treatment. The best part of this treatment was that it didn’t use any modern treatment methods like dialysis, etc. This is how, my life was back on track as my kidneys started working well again on their own. All it happened because of Ayurvedic kidney treatment by Karma Ayurveda.

As per my experience, I must say that kidney patients should choose Ayurvedic treatment for their best cure. Finally, thank you all for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!