I chose natural treatment that proved boon for me!

Hello you all, I am Kanta Prasad from Pune, Maharashtra. Here, I am presenting a short real story of my life that was too tough.

For years, I was into a sales business that requires too much effort. I had to wander here and there to accomplish my tasks. I was doing it dedicate as I had no other way for my earning. Due to such job, I often took my meals outside and thus prefer outside foods as well. This habit led to many health problems and when I went for the tests, the doctor told me that I had a kidney problem called Nephrotic Syndrome. Due to this health problem, I was noticing many issues like weakness, tiredness all the time, pain in my abdomen, losing willing to eat and constipation, etc.

I got to know about this problem from my doctor when he analyzed my reports. I was worried to know about a kidney disease as it could cost high to cure a kidney problem. As per his suggestion, I met a kidney doctor and following his given treatment. Time passed, I got relief from some of my complications and thus taking it continuously. But after some time, I got no improvement in my health. My health betterment was stopped so I talked to the doctor again. This time, he told me to start dialysis as my kidney complications may worsen my kidney health. Hearing this, I got little worried about therefore searched for a dialysis center. I took a session of dialysis which was painful but afterward I was noticing that some of my complications were gone. I was a little happy to see the positive effects of dialysis. Since then I started taking dialysis once if a month and then got rid of my complications. As the toxins accumulated in the blood again, I had to go for dialysis again to relieve complications appear due to impure blood. The process was going on and I was living my life with some restrictions. I didn’t have any other way visible that time so I was completely relying upon this treatment.

After some months, I started experiencing some new health issues. I talked to the doctor about the same and he told me that they could be side-effects of dialysis. I was scared to hear that dialysis complications were too severe. Then I thought of searching for a better treatment option for my kidney problem. I was talking to many people who were in my known and also searching on the internet to know if I could find something better. Many days passed, and I got nothing. But after a couple of days, when I started searching for the best cure of my kidney disease, I found that an Ayurvedic kidney treatment hospital was claiming to provide 100 % cure by Ayurveda without dialysis. I was amazed to see it therefore I started searching for Ayurveda’s effect in kidney disease treatment.

I searched more and more about it and thus got a little bit of relaxation to know that Ayurveda could offer a permanent relief as it works on internal causes and also could repair kidney health. I thought that my life would be normal if I succeeded in finding the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital. My search for the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital began and some days of searches helped me know about the best Ayurvedic kidney hospital which was Karma Ayurveda. I checked all the reviews about the hospital and found that its reviews were good and therefore I decided to take treatment from this hospital as it could provide me the best cure.

I visited Karma Ayurveda and started taking treatment from this hospital. The whole treatment was based on Ayurvedic treatment. Along with herbal medicines, some diet related changes and many Yoga poses were also suggested. I followed the treatment strictly and after some days, I experienced some betterment in my health. I was happy to see positive changes so I was following this treatment more sincerely. After a couple of months, there were a few apparent signs of betterment. My sleep quality was improved, my hunger was okay, my energy levels were high and my tiredness was also gone. I was also looking healthy physically. I was happy to see those changes and thus continued treatment for some months more. And thus I got rid of my kidney problem naturally. After Ayurvedic treatment, my kidneys began to work well independently and therefore no treatment was needed further. I was free from the treatment as my kidneys became healthy again.

This is how, Karma Ayurveda helped me gain my natural kidney health with herbal medications. I am so thankful to this hospital that brought happiness to my life again. Since then I always recommended kidney patients to take help of Ayurveda for their kidney problems. Finally thank you all for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!