Ayurveda proved a panacea for my kidney disease!

Hey readers, myself Kamal Singh from Karnal, Haryana. In this piece of writing, I will share my toughest journey of life; from a kidney patient to attaining my normal kidney health again.

At the mid of 2016, I found to be diagnosed with a kidney problem called chronic kidney disease. In this disease, my kidney health was deteriorating with time. At the time of diagnosis, a portion of my kidneys had been damaged. Due to which, my kidneys were not working up to their mark. I was experiencing some health problems and they were not allowing me to live a normal life. I started taking medicines are directed by the doctor. In the beginning, I noticed some betterment in my health but after some time my health improvement got stopped. I was worried and met the doctor to tell him about my kidney condition. Knowing my health status, he changed some of my medicines and also told me to do some light exercises in the morning. He told me to make some changes in my eating habit as well. I was following his each suggestion carefully but was not getting betterment in my health.

I switched to another doctor who gave me the medicines due to which I got some relief. But after some time, the situation was same and I had no any changes in my health. I was getting frustrate and therefore started moving here and therefore the sake of finding the best kidney disease treatment. After trying many doctors and hospitals, I came to know that my kidney problem could be managed only but couldn’t be cured as all. I was sad and therefore getting into depression with time. Some months passed and my health was declining at a rapid pace. I was feeling so weak mentally and I thought that I won’t get my healthy state back again and my death was too close. So, I was living with the motto to manage my kidney problem with yoga and meditation.

When I started looking for the Yoga and exercises helpful in improving kidney health, I came to know about some Yoga poses. I included them in my lifestyle and started exploring many videos to do them perfectly. I spent most hours on the internet to know about the same. Many weeks passed and I was doing some Yoga and also breathing exercises for my health betterment. During my searches on the internet, I came to know that Ayurveda could provide the best cure for my kidney problems. I searched more about it and then came to know that it’s the best cure for my kidney problem. It mainly utilizes healing power of herbal medicines to repair damaged kidney health and also thus known to improve kidney function. My eyes became wider hearing this and I started searching more about this treatment. As I was searching deeply, I was getting some positive information about Ayurveda so seeing its effects, I thought of trying this sacred treatment method. I searched for an Ayurvedic hospital that could help me fight kidney problem then I came to know about Karma Ayurveda.

After searching deeply about this Ayurvedic kidney hospital, I decided to take treatment from it. I took oinline appointment and then reached to the hospital on the appointment day. I met a kidney doctor there who analyzed my reports deeply and also asked me about the health complications I was facing those days. Seeing all those, he told me to not to take tension as my kidney disease was curable with Ayurvedic treatment. I took a breath of relax as I got a belief that Ayurveda could help me in betterment of my kidney health.

I began to take Ayurvedic treatment from the hospital. Some weeks passed and I got to see some positive changes in my health. I was happy and thought that it was the effect of Ayurvedic medicines. So, I began to take herbal treatment from the hospital and got relief from my kidney complications. My kidney health was improved and all my complications were vanished dramatically. I was too happy with the treatment I acquired from Karma Ayurveda hospital. The treatment changed my life completely and it didn’t put any burden on my pocket as it was cost-effect. So, I started living a healthy life since then and I thank Karma Ayurveda a lot for their excellent work.

I always suggest kidney patients to choose Ayurveda for permanent, and risk-free cure that is not that much expensive as modern treatment. That’s all from my side, I hope you all would be benefitted from it in different ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!