Life is too unpredictable, and it's all about what you have now, be grateful for it.

I learned that the hard way when I was suffering from a high creatinine level problem which was around 8.1 mg/Dl. For those who are alien with the term "creatinine" then here are the insights. Creatinine is a chemical waste product that builds up inside your bloodstream during the wearing and tearing of the muscles. You can also say creatinine is a byproduct of protein that develops during muscle breakdown.

I learned that the hard way when I was suffering from a high creatinine level problem which was around 8.1 mg/Dl. For those who are alien with the term "creatinine" then here are the insights. Creatinine is a chemical waste product that builds up inside your bloodstream during the wearing and tearing of the muscles. You can also say creatinine is a byproduct of protein that develops during muscle breakdown.

Everyone has creatinine in their blood which usually gets filtered by kidneys via urine. But that was not in my case, the average ratio of creatinine level in a human body is estimated to be between 0.84 to 1.21mg/dl. And mine was way higher which clearly shows that my kidneys have stopped working properly as they should.

Creatinine level of a body increases when your kidneys fail to purify your blood from the waste products which are required to be expelled out from the body in time. It all started two years back, on January 25, 2019 when I was at my nani's home.

Frankly speaking, I have never been a fitness freak, and neither have I tried to practice a holistic lifestyle, you know like balanced food, yoga, and meditation. Because I had a lot to deal with in my life, my parents got divorced, and their separation has affected me physically and mentally.

After a few months of getting path aways, I decided to live my life on my own terms, I joined a company, rented a BHK flat in Gurgaon because I was really freaked out by my parents!

Then my own personal relationship problems came in. I started getting anxious as if what if I ended up like my parents, what will be the use of all these? I was diagnosed with clinical depression which is also affecting my health. My depression was eating up my love life, I gained a lot of weight, as I used to feel good after munching something.

Soon I got worse, as I got into bad company, cigarettes and boozed which made me more obese. Soon I started having some mild physical complications like back pain, dizziness, fatigue, and nausea, feeling of throwing up, loss of appetite, and swollen legs.

After a few weeks the pain got more severe, and I had excruciating pain in my lower back. I started getting some urinary problems such as, pain while passing urine, pinkish urine ( indicates blood), used to have frequent urges to pass urine, when the problem got severe, I started having foamy urine with a bad smell.

I decided to call the doctor and booked my next visit for the complications I was having. He collected my urine sample and told me to wait for my call. After 3 days, I got a call from my doctor, and I was asked to visit his clinic. He told me that my kidneys have only 40% functioning, and it's getting worse with every passing day.

Ayurvedic Kidney Expert

I told my nani about it and told me to get Ayurvedic treatment. I have never been a believer of Ayurveda. But my nani forcibly took me to Dr. Puneet who's best known for his amazing Ayurvedic remedies. His treatment has really changed my perspective towards Ayurveda.

After 6 months of Ayurvedic treatment I have experienced a massive difference in my health. My creatinine went back to a normal range, around 1.18 MG/DL. I got my kidneys back, and now I am having a strong presence today.

Ayurveda helped me when every door was closed! I can now personally recommend Ayurveda to anyone who's suffering from this problem.

I thank Dr. Puneet for saving my life, god bless you and keep up the good work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!