Karma Ayurveda Saved My Life!

Hello friends! Today I'm going to take you on the journey where I was on the verge of losing my kidneys to a major kidney problem. But Karma Ayurveda entered my life and solved everything. 

My name is Rishita Jha, and I'm from Lucknow, and I was a BP patient for five years. I was consuming tablets daily in order to keep the blood pressure in control. Unfortunately, the blood pressure problem ruined my life and caused a whole lot of damage to my kidneys. When I went to the doctor at that time, I told him about the complications I was experiencing. He asked me to undergo some tests. 

After two days, A nightmare arrived in my life. Along with blood pressure, now I suffered from high creatinine problems also. I was worried as I did not wanted to undergo the painful procedures of dialysis. So I decided to ignore my kidney conditions. But, unfortunately, my decision of not having the treatment was going to be the silliest mistake of my life. 

After some days, my condition became worse, and my husband admitted me to the hospital. My creatinine has increased, and the blood pressure was also not in control. The doctors recommend dialysis seeing the creatinine levels rising. But I was worried as I knew about the negative impacts of dialysis. 

I asked my husband to find me a treatment that did not involve the painful procedures of dialysis. He refused, and the treatment started, After witnessing that my body could not stand the dialysis procedures every day. Finally, my husband admitted me to a hospital that my father  in law recommended. He told us that dialysis was a temporary option; I needed to have a permanent solution for my kidney condition. And Karma Ayurveda was the destination for that. The kidney care hospital had treated a whole lot of kidney patients without dialysis. I was pleased after acknowledging this fact and decided to go for further treatment. Dr. Puneet explained how blood pressure reduced the rate of functioning of the kidneys. 

The ayurvedic treatment plan for high creatinine worked miraculously, and within 15 days, the creatinine reduced from 13.5 to 9.6. I was delighted after seeing the daily improvements in my health. There was no need for dialysis at all, dr. Puneet's guidance and treatment healed my condition naturally, and my health state was back on track. Thank You, Dr. Puneet, for transforming my life from a bp and a kidney patient to a healthy individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!