Ayurvedic Medicines Saved me From Death Bed

Many people have misinterpreted the power of Ayurvedic treatment. But in reality, Ayurveda is a way better treatment than other newly-evolved medication. The worst thing about kidney problems it that it never comes up with the visible signs and only charges on your health when it gets severe with time.

This is what precisely happened to me when I was suffering from a protein loss from a urine problem, and it was majorly affecting my health. Protein is a basic foundation of human existence; it plays a crucial role in maintaining the optimal functioning of your body. It helps in muscle growth, makes your bones strong and healthy, acts as a messenger between the cells, and strengthens your immune system. There are several more functions that your protein does to keep you alive, and if it’s going out from your body then it’s alarming.


I came to know about this problem when I constantly had foamy urine with a strong foul smell. At first, I gave less importance to my urine color which was a big mistake.

Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment

The human body is a fantastic well-oiled machine that is designed to flag out warning signs if there’s something wrong happening inside your body. Foamy urine was one of the primary symptoms of kidney dysfunction which indicates that your kidneys are not working properly as they should.

I tried many medicines to stop protein leakage from my body, but nothing worked. It was getting worse with every passing time. Then I tried to google to help me with this and I came to know about Ayurvedic treatment and its effectiveness.

Ayurveda helped me when every door was closed; I contacted Dr. Puneet to help me with this problem. He gave me some medicines that I took for 3 months, and it worked.

His medicines and diet had a good effect on my kidneys. My kidneys started working properly or even better.

Within a few months, I felt deeply healthy inside out. My energy level changed drastically and so does my mental health. I am thankful to Doctor Puneet Dhawan for helping me feel the best of health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!