Ayurveda - The reason behind saving my daughter’s life

Are you suffering from kidney disease and looking for a natural and permanent treatment to cure the disease? If yes, then I can vouch for it that Ayurveda can only help and save you in such a situation.

Ayurveda is a miracle. Believe me when I say it is a miracle. Without the existence of Ayurveda, my daughter would not be in harmony today. Ayurveda treatment is the one and only reason behind saving my daughter’s life from a fatal disease.

Friends! My name is Sumedha Arora. I am a housewife and I live in Noida. My daughter’s name is Aashna and she is 6 years old. This is a story of how my little daughter got cured of polycystic kidney disease with the help of Ayurveda.

The misery began when Aashna was 5. She started to show signs of illness. She grew thin, her abdomen became swollen, and she was constantly tired. I was really paranoid and anxious about the condition of her health.

Worryingly, my husband and I took her to the doctor near our home. The doctor asked to run through some tests. The results were such that the ultrasound showed problems with her kidney, and an MRI confirmed the diagnosis. Aashna had polycystic kidney disease (PKD), a condition in which the kidney is filled with fluid-filled cysts, reducing the organ’s ability to remove waste from the bloodstream.

The doctor said that Aashna was too young for the operations like dialysis or kidney transplant, but she would be needing it in the future. So, they advised her to treat with medication to cure the disease.

However, we were not ready to even think about going through surgical procedures or opt for harmful and strong allopathic medications.

With each passing day, Aashna was getting sicker. And we were also getting really worried about how to treat the condition. There were different niches in the treatment for kidney disease but the only effective and safest way to cure the disease was opting for Ayurveda treatment.

Therefore, we looked forward to finding an Ayurvedic treatment and came across an Ayurvedic kidney-care hospital in New Delhi, named Karma Ayurveda. The reviews were great and my husband and I were quite impressed by them.

So I booked an appointment as soon as possible and rushed to the Karma Ayurveda hospital. We had a one on one interaction with Dr. Puneet. He explained how the ayurvedic treatment would work and cure the root cause of the disease, resulting in permanent relief from the disease. The doctor further adjusted her ayurvedic medication and discussed long-term treatment plans for Aashna. Furthermore, the treatment also included remedies, customized diet plans, and lifestyle changes.

The Ayurvedic treatment for Polycystic kidney disease uses natural herbs to compose ayurvedic medicines, which helps prevent this disease's worsening. Moreover, it helps to remove the fluid and waste build-up in the body. Further, the treatment is successfully known to help in the rejuvenation and healthy functioning of the kidneys.

We commenced the ayurvedic treatment right away. It helped immensely to improve the worsening condition of Aashna’s health. My daughter started to feel very well after a long run now. All her symptoms improved in no time. Ayurveda came as a miracle in our life. Because of the effective and safe results, we decided to continue the treatment till the disease gets fully cured.

We have been taking ayurvedic treatment from Dr. Puneet at Karma Ayurveda for 6 months now. She has started to feel confident again. I thank god each and every day for showing us a way leading to such a natural treatment. We all have started to feel at peace again and have a happy life.

I must say that the staff of Karma Ayurveda hospital is extremely friendly and their customer service is outstanding. They helped us to face various challenges in our life. I am very thankful to Karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet for helping us out with the nightmare that we never thought of. Without their existence, my daughter would not have been cured fully of this fatal disease.

I am definitely going to recommend Karma Ayurveda to anyone who is in need of treating their kidney disease with natural and ayurvedic-based treatment.

So, If you or anyone in your family has a condition of Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) and wants to cure the disease naturally, then there is no better choice than Ayurveda treatment for Polycystic kidney disease at Karma Ayurveda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!