Ayurveda came to help when every door was closed

Hello my name is suraj singh and I am from Bihar, India. Two years back I was suffering from chronic kidney failure and my kidneys stopped working properly as they should. I talked to the doctor about it and he said this problem occurred due to a high blood pressure due to which I was stressed and worried for a few months. But due to my pack scheduled I wasn't able to make the required modifications in my diet which was important to save my kidneys from getting more worse. Due to uncontrolled blood pressure I had visited many doctors and consumed many medicines which indeed worked well on my health. But, from inside my kidneys were getting severely affected and I wasn't aware of it.

Before the complete kidney dysfunction, I started having several physical complications in my body such as swollen legs, hands, and feet, troubled in walking, blood in urine, I used to have frequent bathroom visits which was not normal, my urine used to smell bad, I used to have frequent episodes of fever.

My health was getting very bad. I was weak and have lost almost 5 kg of weight in one month without even trying. My parents decided to get me on dialysis which was a suicide move, if you think dialysis can save your life then you’re right. But, you’ll die everyday as the procedure is quite painful and has several side effects such as fatigue, blood clots, high blood pressure, and dizziness, pain in the lower abdomen, infection, sepsis or even heart attack in severe cases.

There was no significant improvement on my health, instead my health got worse than before. The Ayurveda came into picture.

Before I move forward with my story.. I would like to share that we have seriously underestimated the powers of Ayurvedic treatment. People think that herbs take time to show their effects on the body. But, Ayurveda doesn’t give instant relief that fuels out very soon without actually curing the primary drivers of the problem. Ayurvedic treatment is a gradual process which takes time, discipline, and consistency to deliver expected results. If you’re in a hurry then Ayurveda is not a perfect cure for you.

Someone in my relatives told my parents about Ayurvedic treatment and I was forcibly underwent ayurvedic treatment. I was never a believer of ayurveda, but this disease has changed my perspective towards Ayurveda.

I contacted Karma Ayurveda which is famous for it’s amazing Ayurvedic treatment, comprehensive care, and top-notch medical facilities. I booked myself for a treatment, and I was referred to Dr. Puneet who’s a skilled Ayurvedic nephrologist and has cured more than one lakh twenty thousand patients with ayurvedic treatment, and luckily I was one of them.

Dr. Puneet is a gem of a person that I ever met. He has a strong penchant to make India kidney disease free with Ayurvedic treatment. He gave me some Ayurvedic medicines which worked well on my body, which shows he has a great knowledge of Ayurveda. Within six months I felt an amazing difference in my health. I would recommend Ayurveda for anyone who’s battling this problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Herbal Remedies A Solution For Kidney Failure?

How karma Ayurveda helped me become a healthy individual again

Kidney treatment in Ayurveda: A natural treatment option for a permanent cure!